Global Police Solutions would like to welcome Dr. Harry (Nick) Spring, PhD, to our instructor staff. Dr. Spring, a practicing Psychologist specializing in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, will be instructing the "Responding to the PTSD Subject" course, as well as lending his expertise and assistance with several other courses.
Global Police Solutions is proud to welcome two new instructors to our instructor staff. Greg Bennett is a retired Lieutenant from the Middlesex County (NJ) Sheriff’s Office. With 25 years of law enforcement and 28 years of fire service experience, Greg adds a unique level of expertise to the GPS Instructor Staff. Greg served as the Commander of the MCSO 40 member Rapid Deployment Team as part of the NJ Secure the Cities Initiative, and was the sole MCSO instructor for all areas of Incident Command and Management; Domestic Preparedness and Response; Hazardous Materials; CBRNE; Radiological/Nuclear Awareness; Respiratory Protection; Counterterrorism Awareness and Emergency Response to Terrorism as well as the MCSO Liaison to the Middlesex County Counterterrorism Task Force where he served until his retirement.
Critiques from our Students
• "Awesome Course, Glad to be a part of it"
• "The Negotiation scenarios presented during this course were the most realistic and in depth I have ever been involved in". "Great Job"
• "Jim's passion for negotiations made this class one of the most influential classes that I have attended in 10yrs!"
• "I Loved the course, can't wait for Level II"
• "Very Skilled Instructor!"
Global Police Solutions is proud to welcome two new instructors to our instructor staff. Captain Bruce K. DeShields is a highly decorated law enforcement officer who has over 33 years of law enforcement experience. Captain DeShields began his law enforcement career in 1982 and is currently assigned as Commander of the Guns, Gangs Narcotics Unit with the Atlantic County Prosecutors Office, NJ where he has worked for the past twenty-five years. Captain DeShields has worked as a Critical Incident Negotiator for twenty years and is the current Atlantic County Negotiation Team Commander where he has written Crisis-negotiations policies utilized by the law enforcement agencies in Atlantic County and adopted by various agencies in New Jersey.
New Classes are being added on a regular basis
Click HERE for a complete listing of upcoming classes
Global Police Solutions is now holding Concealed Weapons Permit classes for Residents and Qualified Non-residents of South Carolina. Check back for Class dates and locations. We also offer Weapons Manipulation and Marksmanship classes for civilians who want more, advanced handgun training.
Critiques from our Students
• "Mr. Lilley is extremely personable and well versed on all topics of discusion"
• "Great presentation, excellent advanced training from a qualified instructor"
• "Global Police Solutions has the wonderful ability to not only capture, but maintain the attention of class participants. Instructor techniques prevent boredom. Very Pleased"
• "Best supervisor course I've ever attended"