Hosted by the Harrison County Law Enforcement Training Academy, Biloxi, Mississippi
Course Duration: 16hrs Instructional Setting: Classroom/Field
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is designed to provide the Patrol Officer/Response Team Member, Supervisor, as well as Managers, with the basic skills and techniques employed when confronting and managing a non-hostile or hostile crowd. Students will learn fundamental tactics and squad movement, as well as the personal attributes needed to successfully and safely respond, and control, such disturbances.
- Course Overview and Orientation
- Demonstrations and Riot’s
- The Law Enforcement Response
- Guidelines for Law Enforcement Conduct
- Required Equipment for Control Teams
- The “Soft and “Hard” Team Organization
- Getting Your Agency Ready
- Behavioral Aspects of Crowd Management
- Preparing and Planning for the Response
- The “Serial” and “Unit” Make Up
- Basic Drill Formation Terms and Procedures
- After the Incident Debrief
- Squad Field Exercises
INSTRUCTIONAL GOAL: The goal of this course is to provide the law enforcement officer with the knowledge, skills and techniques necessary to feel comfortable and confident when responding to a crowd control situation.
In Today’s Litigious Society, coupled with the recent outbreaks of civil disturbances, it becomes difficult at times for your officers and law enforcement agencies to effectively enforce the law. Give your officer’s a fighting chance at survival, both on the street, and in a Court of Law. Global Police Solutions; Instilling Professionalism through Training.
Global Police Solutions, LLC is an approved training provider for advanced law enforcement training throughout the United States and Abroad.
“Professional Training for Today’s Law Enforcement”
Call Us Toll Free At: 855-4GPSTRAINING
|Event Date||10-21-2020 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||10-22-2020 5:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||08-25-2020|
|Cut off date||10-16-2020|
|Location||Harrison County Law Enforcement Training Academy|